I love Christmas. I guess I already said I wish it lasted longer. The only thing I don't like it all the craziness. All three girls (the ones at home) are involved in choirs that are performing at our Stake's Community Christmas programs. The couldn't possibly schedule them to sing on the same night - three of the four nights. Amelia's Primary Choir is performing Friday evening, our ward's Christmas Party is Saturday morning, the Relief Society Christmas dinner is tonight, Amelia and I will be gone most of the day Saturday, I have ward council and sharing time on Sunday, church gets out a 4:00 and Jamie and Alyson need to be at the Stake Center at 4:40 for their choir performance at 5:00, I have an accounting test on Monday morning, an Excel final on Tuesday morning, and Amelia's choir performs again Tuesday evening. Whew! It really makes me tired just thinking about it. We fit in getting our Christmas Tree last night before bed because we didn't know when we would have a chance to get one.

I'm not sure when we will decorate it so the Christmas vomit (what I call the holiday boxes and stuff that sits around making the house a mess until it gets put away finally) will sit around until we do. Have yourself a merry little Christmas! We will.
4 comments:
I am tired just reading about your schedule. Have fun!!
I like your blog Paula! --Kristin J
ugg, I feel the same way right now. Hey I do Sharing time the first Sunday of the month too. I switch with someone this month but if you ever get a good idea you want to share let me know. I usually get my ideas from the Sharing time Yahoo group.
You didn't mention that you would be having the best Christmas EVER - because you would be visiting your fabulous sister in Texas!
Post a Comment