I'm not very creative when it comes to titles for these posts. We had some exciting events in March. Jamie was complaining that her lower back was hurting. When it wasn't better after about a week and a half I took her to the doctor who discovered she had an infection in her back. She put her on antibiotics and wanted to see her back in three days to check it. Well, we ended up in the ER to have it lanced and drained. Then for the next week and a half I had to pack it with gauze. Eeww! She is fine now, but what a weird thing. Then I had to take Amelia to the doctor last week because she had both ears infected. The doctor couldn't believe she wasn't complaining about the pain. We have discovered Amelia has a very high pain tolerance level. Which can be a good thing, but not always. Last Saturday we were planning a hike up Mt. McCoy (I think that is what it is called). It is the hill with the cross on it here. I have lived here pretty much all my life and never been up there. Amelia wasn't feeling up to it and Alyson had homework to do so Jim, Jamie, and I went with my mom, Clay, and his dog. It was one of those windy days, but it was beautiful to look out over the valleys on both sides.
No comments:
Post a Comment