Well, Julia went to Mammoth last week for Spring Break to go snowboarding. Yesterday she called me crying saying that she was hit by a snowmobile. I couldn't understand what all she was saying, but I told her to go to the Emergency Room and get checked out. I talked to her friend, Cara, and asked her to please get her to the ER so she did. No broken bones, but lots of bruises and scratches. How can one small young woman not get more messed up by a giant snowmobile? I guess she was snowboarding and decided to sit and rest a minute at the side of the run when the ski patrol guy ran into her with his snowmobile and his two friends he was taking to the top. So much for the ski patrol being helpful. I have to take her to the doctor tomorrow because her knee is really hurting and she can't put weight on it. What a fun vacation!
1 comment:
Poor girl! I hope all works out tomorrow. She's very lucky that it's just bruises and scratches. Your right not a fun spring break.
Post a Comment