Monday, July 27, 2009

Back home

We got back this evening from the Reunion. It was so much fun. I think Jim is glad for the pressure of planning to be over. We swam, played games, went to the Shasta Caverns, floating on the Sacramento River (Thanks Ann for the ride in your boat), tie-dyed shirts, ate lots of delicious food, and toured the Shasta Dam. It was hot, but the beds, showers, and flushing toilets were great. I have lots of fun pictures to post so I'll do that tomorrow between laundry, work (a couple hours), the dentist (Jamie's tooth that was fixed a week and a half ago broke), and library volunteering.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I just can't believe how grown up all your girls are. Where has the time gone? Wasn't it just yesterday that Julia was in Danny's 12 year old class and Alyson and Jamie were my achievement day girls? I just don't seem like I am getting any older, so no one else should either! It looks like you guys had a fun and busy summer.