I have been trying to figure out something to write about and I have gotten so far behind with the holidays and life passing me by without motivation for doing things and now something SUPER EXCITING has happened...
ALYSON JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO BYU!!!!
She has wanted to go to school there for quite a long time now and she is so excited about it. She has worked hard in school and now it will pay off for her. She plans to major in English and Creative Writing.
Now we will have 3 girls in college and Amelia is excited to be Queen of the house next year.
I guess I will have to get interested in College Football and yell "Go Cougars!" or something like that.
THE BEST WEEKEND
2 days ago
2 comments:
That is fabulous news!! I am so excited for you.
that is so exciting. holy moly 3 girls in college, that is crazy but great! miss all of you!
Post a Comment