Thursday, November 17, 2011

Photos

I have a friend who takes the best pictures ever!!! Amelia needed her yearly picture taken and didn't want to go to JC Penny (they have taken terrible pictures the last few times we have gone there, but you can't beat the price). She and some friends had Ashley take their pictures a couple of years ago and she decided she wanted Ashley to take them again. SO CUTE!!!!



Thank you Ashley! You captured Amelia perfectly.

4 comments:

skirbysmall said...

Wow! Those are amazing! We had a photographer from our grandparent's ward do pictures for my great grandpa's 90th birthday a few months ago. He did a pretty good job, so we had him do our family pictures a well! But maybe we should see about Ashley...

the Roberts said...

she is Beautiful...........all your girls are, and it radiates from their countenance. I pray my girls are like yours when they grow up.

Mindy said...

Ashley takes the best pictures. So cute! Of course, it helps to have such a lovely subject.

Heather said...

great pics. I can't believe how old these kids are getting. I think she looks darling in her glasses.