Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Car!

We finally replaced our 2001 Chevy Astro van. It was a great people mover and survived 4 kids and lots of trips. I am still impressed with how the interior held up with all the use. We have tested out a whole bunch of cars over the last 6 or so months and finally decided on the Mazda CX-9.With only 2 girls at home and Alyson leaving next year for college, it was time to go with something different. We still wanted something we could all fit in, but could hold stuff too. I think it is really nice to drive and hope to enjoy it for 10 or 11 years like our last car.

3 comments:

Donna Brand said...

Lucky Girl! can't wait to see it..

Mindy said...

The end of an era. I am a little sad to see your van go, but I am excited to see your new car!

Heather said...

sooo jealous! I am so ready for a new car and I am like you wanting something smaller. Let me know how you like it.