Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa came early...

Guess what Santa brought this year. Give up...He brought Julia bronchitis and Amelia bronchitis, laryngitis and an ear infection. The rest of us can't wait to see if we get the same thing. Why is there always sickness at holiday times? I guess all that family affection and together time spreads more than love. Poor girls I sure hope the antibiotics kick in by tonight so all can be happy tomorrow. Wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Heather said...

that stinks. I hope everyone is feeling better very soon. I am so glad this next year I will get to spend time with you when we do lunch! Merry Christmas my friend!

Mindy said...

I'm sorry the flu bug hit your house. It hit mine too, but not nearly as bad as yours. I hope you feel better for New Years!