Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just a relaxing Sunday afternoon

Isn't it great when you can just sit and enjoy the afternoon after a nice uplifting morning at church? Jim is napping on the couch. Jamie and Alyson are doing some homework and Amelia is watching some TV (I try not to have that on) and I'm sitting here enjoying the quiet. Being in charge of the Primary children at church can be tiring. They are so cute and really are smart, but the constant movement and talking wears me out. We have had several new families move into our ward and they all have children. We have quite a big group now (mostly 4,5,and 6 year olds). It sure is nice and quiet :).

2 comments:

Heather said...

we are in the primary boat together still. I had a great nap. Maybe I will call you and pick your brain on a few things.

Laura said...

so it's a little different than it was at the end when i was there?! every time a new family moves into our ward, i get all happy, and then i remember that i'm going to have to deal with them in primary.......
i still like it, though.