Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jamie is 17!


Well, she finally made it. Jamie is no longer Sweet 16. She always hates being the last one to have a birthday. I tell her someday she will like that (maybe when she is still 39 and her friends are all 40). In one more day she can drive Alyson to seminary and school without a note, she can drive her friends places, yeah! We celebrated last night with a dinner of enchiladas, spanish rice, and salad with cake and ice cream for dessert. Of course the cake had pink and orange frosting on it. She invited Jessie over to help celebrate and Julia even was home from work early enough to have dinner with us.
She got some new clothes and boots. Julia did a great job picking out some nice things for her. Amelia even taught herself "Happy Birthday" on the violin to play for Jamie. She did great!!

Today she went to Disneyland with Angela, Aubrielle, Benson, and Jaycie (she babysits for Angela) and I'm sure she had a really fun time. Who wouldn't love to go to Disneyland with three little kids and enjoy the magic with them. I'll post some pictures when I can. I hope you had a wonderful 17th Birthday Jamie! I love you!!

2 comments:

diane b said...

Happy birthday Jamie.

Laura said...

i think she is still 14.