Well, I guess I know what the girls do when I'm away. I guess I can't get mad at them for playing with my computer when they say such wonderful things. It has been a busy and nice Mother's Day. Sundays are always busy with church and callings and meetings. I taught sharing time today for the children and spoke about mothers in the scriptures and how they loved their children and taught them what was right because they loved them. It went okay. The other ward that meets after us got out of Sacrament meeting 10 minutes early and decided to come in and start setting up before we were out of the room. It was a little crazy. I went to my friend Vicky's house to finish up my final for the Excel class I'm taking. One class finished 2 to go. Then we went to my mom's for dinner. It was really nice. The food was great, the company fun and I love my mom and spending time with her. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment