Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Okay, so this isn't Paula, but this is Alyson and Amelia. This is top secret until mom finds out, but we are going on here to tell our mom just how much we love her. By the way, we love her this much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ times 80 thousand bajillion and 3. So...yeah. We basically came on while she is off being the amazing mom that she is and doing school work at the same time to do this for her. My mom is so amazing that she can be the mother of 4 kids, one at college, two moody teenagers in high school (yes, i am the more moody of the two~alyson), and one crazy 5th grader while working part-time, and going to college, and still doing everything else mothers do (which I discovered is A LOT~alyson) I'm glad she gets a day to herself (even though she is crazy enough to spend it doing homework *?!?!?!?!*~alyson) but she still gets to relax for a little and enjoy herself. I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!!!! :) :) :) <3 ~Alyson (the obnoxious fourteen year old high schooler)
Here's my psycho little sister who tried to stop me from this crazy idea (I'm not gonna get in trouble missy!!!)
Thanks, aly. Mommy, I LOVE YOY, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU MULTIPLIED BY
7,892,456, 675, 876, 546, 899, 999, 999, 007, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999 and 1 trillion. BYE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

3 comments:

Ann said...

We think you are great too!!
Happy Mother's Day from the Leete Family!

diane b said...

That is soo cute. Cheeky loveable daughters.

Karalee said...

This was very sweet! You are an amazing mom and I continue to marvel at how you do everything you do!! You are a great example!! And since the girls wrote this post, I can give Amelia a personal message here. I have not forgotten about the Disneyland pictures, they are trapped in my husbands camera until he downloads them for me. Maybe I will hold them ransom till I get copies of the cotillion photos :)