Here is a picture of the dress. It's done except for the zipper that my wonderful mom is going to help me with tomorrow. I think it looks great on her. The picture isn't so great. She went yesterday to figure out what to do with her hair and they decided to straighten it, and then curl it in a few loose curls. It looked gorgeous. She should be a shampoo model (Can you tell I have hair envy). Jim kept wondering why she straightened it.
5 comments:
you did a great job! you know i will be hiring you when liesel and gwyneth are that age, right?
You have a busy life with your beautiful and talented girls.
Now that you are done with the Prom dress, time to start on Em's Baptism dress :) !
Way to Go Paula it looks great!!!! Thanks to mom who can do zippers they scare me...
Ooooh, I LOVE the color!! Looks great and I think it is fun for her to have her hair straightened for the prom. After all she needs it to be different for the special day!
Post a Comment