Well, today my baby girl turned 11. Where has the time gone? Today she is celebrating with Kelsey at Disneyland. Her birthday banner is supposed to be like the commercials when people said "I'm going to Disneyland", but I don't think Amelia is old enough to remember those. Since they are having their free admission on your birthday promotion and Kelsey has a pass they got to go. Thanks Karalee! I hope they have a good time, it's supposed to be 98 degrees today, whew! We celebrated yesterday because Julia was still here for Spring Break and she wanted to be a part of the celebration. We had lasagna, caesar salad, and angelfood cake with strawberries and blackberries. Pretty tasty food. We always serve up what the birthday girl/boy wants to eat. Alyson hates when Jim and Amelia choose lasagna, but Amelia hates when Alyson chooses meatloaf, so it all evens out. Don't you love the crown Julia made for her? She also opened presents. She got a stereo to plug her i-pod into (I guess she has grown up), a memo board for her room to put pictures on, and best of all, the new Fablehaven book. I'm glad she still enjoys books. Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Rich were able to come over for cake and presents. It was a great party.
THE BEST WEEKEND
2 days ago
2 comments:
I think we moved when Amelia and Wyatt were sunbeams. I feel so old. She is so cute and growing up to fast.
We had a fabulous time at Disneyland. Thanks for letting us steal her away on her birthday! It was a great distraction from all the saddness in life lately!
Post a Comment