Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Got a Raise!

Well, it's tax time again. For the last few years I have been working part time at the CPA office I worked at years ago when I was first married. They called me and asked if I would come and help and since Amelia was in school I thought "Why not". I could have some adult conversation and get my brain working. Now I think "In a few years we will have 3 girls in college and maybe we should save a little more money for that." Well, they called me last week to start coming in and I said sure. I have been doing an inventory of old files (from the storage unit) that they are sending back to clients. Lots of fun, but today I got a raise. Whoo Hoo! Makes me feel appreciated.

2 comments:

diane b said...

In these poor economic times a job can come in handy and you're lucky to have one as many others are losing theirs. 4 girls would stretch the budget. Good for you. Congratulations on the raise.

Karalee said...

Great news! Especially in this market. Good to have a little extra college money.