We decided to go for a walk up at Black Canyon today after Church. I got some new frames and Julia said she would take some pictures of us to go in them. She has taken a photography class at school and decided to use her knowledge (I guess the tuition money can pay off). She used my new Cannon camera that Santa brought me. She wanted me to be sure to say that she is the one that took these new photos I have posted. I was very nervous about church today (I've been doing this for a while now and I was nervous anyway). We have switched to the 9am time and we now have Sacrament Meeting first so our whole Primary Schedule had to be flopped and we had to figure out how to do things backwards. Our time schedule was off so I'll have to do some figuring, but everything went pretty well. We only had 17 kids there today so all of my chair set up didn't get used. We have 4 kids turning 12 this month and 4 new Sunbeams so our numbers stay about the same every year.
I guess I'll fill in a little more about our trip. Emily got a Barbie Jeep.

We loved seeing the Bergen's new puppy, Buddy.

We also visited the Alamo and River Walk.

3 comments:
The puppy looks so cute. The pics of the girls are great. Glad you had a nice day.
Wow, tell Julia she did an awesome job. I love the pics she took. Glad to hear things are going well!
OK so I saw your blog on Laura's site. I hope you don't mind that I "dropped by". The pics are beautiful! I am so sorry that I left you guys high and dry on Sunday...I feel so bad!! I hope that everything went ok.
Post a Comment