Monday, September 10, 2012

And then there was one....

How has it happened that we have an only child again? It has been almost 20 years since our house has been this empty. Jim and I went grocery shopping on saturday and had a hard time figuring out what to buy. I think we will have a lot of leftovers for a while while I get this figured out. We have had a busy summer with my brother's family visiting, my sister's family visiting, a trip to Walt Disney World, and a trip to Utah. We had fun all being together in Florida then were home for 1 day and then off to deliver Alyson to BYU in Provo. Jamie left last friday for Rexburg and so that leaves just Amelia. I think she will be keeping us busy with High School Football games, Seminary, Mutual activities, piano lessons, gymnastics, violin lessons and now she has joined a Youth Symphony. We haven't had to drive to a lot of these things for about 4 years now. We love her and sure miss the other girls, but that is how life goes. I think it all happened when I wasn't looking.

No comments: