
Julia had to head back that day so Alyson invited her friend Chelsie to come along. An even number of people is nice to go on the rides. We left really early and got to the park as it opened. We hurried to Space Mountain and got right on. We are so proud of Alyson because she went on it for the first time. She didn't really like it, but I laughed the whole time. (She gets her "love" of roller coasters from me) We had to get a picture of Amelia with her true love, Buzz Lightyear. I really enjoyed the Buzz Lightyear ride because I actually beat Jim by a lot of points. I never do that. We rode a bunch of rides at Disneyland and then went to California Adventure for a while. The sole of Chelsie's shoe started to come off after the first ride and she walked around until late in the afternoon when the whole thing came off. Jim headed back to the car to get her another pair and the girls went on the smaller rides while he was gone. We stayed until about 10 pm and saw the Fantasmic show. It was really funny when they told everyone to stand for the show and these two men in front of us were over 6 feet tall and we couldn't see very well. When we were all sitting down waiting they didn't seem that tall.
2 comments:
oh you have to love the perks. So I say you and I go when I move there when the kids are in school. Moms day at Disneyland. Ü
those are some good perks! maybe i can talk loren into switching jobs.
Post a Comment