I guess I have been embarrassed to actually update all that has been going on since I last wrote so I keep putting it off. I sat down after Christmas to update and Jim had deleted all the photos off the camera and put them on his computer so I used that as an excuse for a while. Now he is off shopping so I am at his computer (hopefully he won't mind me touching HIS computer).
Thanksgiving was a fun time of visiting family in San Luis Obispo. It's great to get cousins together and see how they all are doing and growing up - no little ones anymore.

Kids young and old played in the Turkey Cup (they decided soccer was easier to play than football). After dinner we walked to Jim's old elementary school and the kids played on the swings, rode skateboards, and "hung out".


The girls had fun one day making shadow pictures. They figured out how to spell GREENALL...

1 comment:
I love the shadow words. That is really creative.
Post a Comment