Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer is here...



Well, we made it through the last few weeks of school. I was afraid I might not make it. Things got a little busy. Jim and Amelia went to the Father/Daughter Princess Ball at church.


Amelia also "transitioned" from Elementary to Middle School. I guess my baby is growing up.

Jamie and Alyson made it through the school year and Julia moved back home yesterday. Now we are a happy family of six again. Amelia started a diving class today, Jamie and Alyson go to youth conference this week and to EFY in Santa Barbara next week. They both have summer homework to keep them busy too. Jim and Julia start summer classes this week. Julia has a few more classes to graduate with an AA degree and Jim is taking a CAD class. He started working at Disney Imagineering about 10 days ago. Life just keeps on going and sometimes I feel like I'm going in slow motion just watching things pass me by. I love my family!

2 comments:

diane b said...

Have a nice summer. Do you get to have a holiday? Give my regards to cousin Jim.

Laura said...

amelia's dress is so cute! sounds like you guys are having a great summer so far. middle school! aauugh!