Saturday, March 7, 2009

1st Track Meet of the Season

Today was Jamie & Alyson's 1st Track Meet at Moorpark High School. It was the most beautiful day for being outside. The sun was out, but it wasn't hot like it normally is at track meets. My mom, Amelia, Chelsie (Alyson's friend), and I went to watch. Alyson ran the 100, 200 and 400 m races. Jamie ran the 100 and 200m races. Alyson thought she was going to die after sprinting the 400. I am very proud of them both for working so hard. JIm came home from Detroit about noon and came to join us in time to see Alyson run the 400 and both of them to run the 200. Jamie did a great job after being sick most of the week. It was a wonderful day. I'll try to post some pictures later, it's kind of slow right now.

1 comment:

diane b said...

Its great to see girls interested in sport. Toomany opt out these days. You must be a very proud Mum and Dad.