Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sabrina the Teenage Witch...

I know it has been quite a few years since Jim worked on that show, but it is funny how almost everyday someone mentions something from that show. For example, last night we had mint brownies ( thanks Janet Keathley!) for dessert and someone said "These brownies are simply divine." Of course the next sentence was "These fishsticks are simply divine!" A quote from Harvey (the second best character on the show). We all laughed and I thought how do Alyson and Amelia remember so many things from that show because they were really small or not even around when the show started. Everyday I think of the blessings we have as a family and "Sabrina" is near the top of that list. It was a great 7 years! It is a little creepy sitting in the computer room with a Salem head sort of staring at you (he doesn't have eyes, just a furry little head).

3 comments:

Jim Greenall said...

This Blog is simply divine

sharon said...

Let me know if you get this, Paula.
Mom

Heather said...

Awww I miss you guys. I still have my autograph pic of jim and the cat. :)